We look forward to having you as a member of the Pentathlon Institute and we welcome your child’s participation in an upcoming National Mathematics Pentathlon® Academic Tournament.
PARENT PAYS ONLINE
(VISA or MC).
There are 2 options for a parent when registering online.
OPTION 1: Attending Tournament with a SCHOOL or CLUB
* PARENTS: BEFORE REGISTERING verify that this is the way the Coach wants you to register.
* The Pentathlon Institute reserves the right to limit National Tournament participation from schools, clubs, and families based on their Volunteer Game Monitor quotas.
- Parent MUST know the Coach’s email, First and Last Name.
- Parent MUST know which Game to monitor at tournament – assigned by Coach.
- After registering, Parent will receive an Email Ticket to Tournament.
- Parent emails a copy of Ticket to the Coach and brings it to Tournament
- To register parents go to the Tournament Centers/Dates & Registration link and select Tournament Location.
OPTION 2: Attending Tournament as an Individual
(NOT Part of a School/Club/Group, i.e. Parent is the Coach)
* To be able to register as an Individual, a Parent must be willing to be a Game Monitor during Tournament. Due to limited space at Tournament Sites: The Pentathlon Institute reserves the right to limit National Tournament participation.
- To register, Parents go to the Tournament Centers/Dates & Registration link and select Tournament Location.
- The Pentathlon Institute assigns Parent the Game to Monitor.
- After registering, Parent will receive a Ticket to Tournament and brings it to Tournament.