PARENT PAYS ONLINE with a credit card (VISA or MC).
There are two options for a parent when registering online. If the student is attending the tournament with a school or club, the parent should first get confirmation from their school/club’s Coach to make sure that this is the way the Coach wants them to register.
OPTION 1: Attending Tournament with a SCHOOL or CLUB:
- Parent will need to know the Coach’s email, First and Last Name.
- Parent will need to know the Game they will be monitoring at tournament.
- After registering, Parent will receive a Ticket to Tournament.
- Parent emails a copy of the Ticket to the Coach and brings it to the Tournament
- Coach assigns parents to be Game Monitors and sends Game Monitor List to the Pentathlon Institute.
- School/Club is required to submit 1 Game Leader Application per 20 attending students.
- To register parents go to the Tournament Centers/Dates & Registration link to the right and select tournament location.
NOTE: At LEAST 1 Monitor is required for every 2 Pentathletes. Do consider the option that some Math Pentathlon Schools adopt: They require a parent Game Monitor for each Pentathlete they send to the National Tournament. The Pentathlon Institute reserves the right to limit National Tournament participation from schools, clubs, and families based on their Volunteer Game Monitor quotas.
OPTION 2: Attending Tournament as a SOLO PENTATHLETE
- Parent lists Email, First and Last Name of person who taught their child the games as Coach.
- After registering, Parent will receive a Ticket to Tournament and brings it to Tournament.
- The Pentathlon Institute assigns Parent as a Game Monitor.
- To register, go to the Tournament Centers/Dates & Registration link to the right and select tournament location.