These workshops are very beneficial for adults working with students in clubs, classrooms, and home settings or leading the program at their school. In addition to learning the 5 games participants will benefit from:
- More in-depth understanding of the games and instructional strategies;
- Sequencing the Math Pentathlon Program using The Teaching Guides that provide effective and detailed guidance to adults who are teaching the Math Pentathlon Program at their school;
- Curricular activities from Adventures in Problem Solving Book I (K-3) or Book II (4-7) that connect the games with classroom instruction and club use;
- Related assessments from Investigations Binder I (K-3) or Binder II (4-7) that provide a deeper and creative focus into the multiple strategies of each game;
- Special pricing on a Mathematics Pentathlon Family Game Set.
MICHIGAN IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS
TIMES: 6:30-9:30 pm
October 5: K-5, Way Elementary, Bloomfield Hills SD – REGISTRATION
October 6: K-7, North Hill Elementary, Rochester CS – REGISTRATION
October 7: K-7, Walled Lake Central HS, Walled Lake CS – REGISTRATION
NOTE: Adults attending from School Districts that are hosting an Academic MP National Tournament can receive a code from their school to register online for FREE. If the school is paying by Purchase Order, call or email our National Office at 317-356-6284, firstname.lastname@example.org.