SCHOOL/CLUB COMPLETES A SPREADSHEET TO REGISTER
- Deadline to Request Spreadsheet – January 19 – (can request as early as Sept 1)
- Deadline to Submit Spreadsheet – January 25
- Deadline to Submit Payment or PO – February 15
Some schools/clubs are paying for their students or have collected a fee and want to register their students by filling in and emailing a formal National Mathematics Pentathlon® Academic Tournament Spreadsheet for Registration. After completing a form to request the formal spreadsheet from the Pentathlon Institute, we will review for approval. If approved, the spreadsheet will be issued. Once it is returned to us with payment, students will be formally registered.
COACH ENTERS ALL PENTATHLETE DATA INTO AN OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET.
- Schools/Clubs using the Spreadsheet option must have a minimum or 15 registrants.
- School Contact Designee (SCD) completes Registration by SS Online Form and sends to the Pentathlon Institute.
- The SCD contacts the Pentathlon Institute at (317) 356-6284 to confirm application was received.
- Pentathlon Institute gives the SCD an Official MP Excel Spreadsheet to manually register each child into the SS and bypass payment.
- Coach assigns parents to be Game Monitors on the Official MP Spreadsheet.
- SCD sends completed Official MP Spreadsheet to the Pentathlon Institute.
- SCD MUST send in the Official Parent Agreement Form to Attend Tournament for each child to the Pentathlon Institute. Pentathletes are not registered until these documents are received with payment.
- Payment must be received by February 15 AND before Tournament sells out.
- Parents DO NOT receive an Official Ticket to Tournament but rather are confirmed through the SCD’s completion of the SS process.
- School/Club is required to send 1 Game Leader Application per 20 attending student.
NOTE: At LEAST 1 Monitor is required for every 2 Pentathletes. Do consider the option that some Math Pentathlon Schools adopt: They require a parent Game Monitor for each Pentathlete they send to the National Tournament. The Pentathlon Institute reserves the right to limit National Tournament participation from schools, clubs, and families based on their Volunteer Game Monitor quotas.