COACH ENTERS ALL PENTATHLETETM DATA ONLINE
When coaches want to register all of their PentathletesTM online, they must request a code from the Pentathlon Institute so that they can register each student individually and bypass the payment section. The form must be completed and sent to the Pentathlon Institute before a code is issued.
Steps for a Coach to Enter All PentathleteTM Data Online for Registration.
- School Contact Designee (SCD) completes Registration by Code Form and sends to the Pentathlon Institute.
- Pentathlon Institute gives the SCD a Code to manually register each child online and bypass payment.
- SCD MUST send in the Official Parent Agreement Form to Attend Tournament for each child to the Pentathlon Institute. Pentathletes are not registered until these documents are received with payment.
- Payment must be received by February 15 AND before Tournament sells out.
- After registering, Parent will receive a Ticket to Tournament.
- Parent emails a copy of the Ticket to the Coach and brings it to the Tournament.
- Coach assigns parents to be Game Monitors and sends Game Monitor List to the Pentathlon Institute.
- School/Club is required to submit 1 Game Leader Application per 20 attending students.
NOTE: At LEAST 1 Monitor is required for every 2 Pentathletes. Do consider the option that some Math Pentathlon Schools adopt: They require a parent Game Monitor for each Pentathlete they send to the National Tournament. The Pentathlon Institute reserves the right to limit National Tournament participation from schools, clubs, and families based on their Volunteer Game Monitor quotas.